Philip's Junior School Atlas x 30 Pack
Buy this and your school gets €107.61 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 30% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Maybe you’ve looked at a globe and been amazed by the sight of all the world’s countries. But did you know that maps can show you much more than just where places are? Landscape, population, industries, transport, tourism: maps can illustrate all these things. Clever, huh? Now this handy book shows you a huge range of maps, giving you all the skills you need to read them. Take a close-up look at the UK and Ireland. What cool stuff is right on your doorstep? Then check out all your must-see global destinations. The maps in here will be your guide…
- The market-leading atlas for National Curriculum KS2
- Clearly explains different map types, scale and symbols
- Covers topics including climate, industry, transport and energy
- 22-page section for the UK and Ireland, including regional maps
- Political and physical maps, plus an overview of each continent
- Published in association with the Royal Geographical Society
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesPhilip's Infant School Atlas x 30
Cheer Up Your Teddy Bear, Emily Brown!
Cat Tales: Ice Cat
Emily Brown and the Thing
- No Ballet Shoes in Syria
- The Koala Who Could
On the Way Home
The Hospital Dog
10booksSave The Planet KS2 Pack
- Here We Are
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
5booksWater, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5
10booksSave The Planet KS1 Pack
4booksReassuring Reads Pack x 4