Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Lucas already lost his mum. Now his dad is drifting away. Is there anything left to hold onto? Lucas is all alone. Since his mum died, he and Dad just can’t seem to get on. And Lucas is dreading the drama club that Dad has signed him up for over summer. But the club isn’t what he expects, and the people he meets there force him to open up and start talking. Can his new friends teach Lucas how to deal with his grief and be true to himself?
- A beautiful and moving story of self-discovery
- For fans of Jacqueline Wilson and Eve Ainsworth
- Explores themes of loss, family and friendship
- By the acclaimed author of Ella on the Outside
- Cath Howe also wrote last year’s Not My Fault
This product has not been reviewed yet.