Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
’...this poignant and disarming story is full of heart and its crescendo will give you tingles’ Attitude Magazine
‘Outstanding’ Irish Examiner
Sam has known his sister Jessica all his life. Tonight is the first time they’re going to meet.
Sam Waver has always been a loner: bullied, struggling at school, with parents who have very little time for him. The one person he has always been able to rely on is his beloved older sibling – but when they announce that they are transitioning, Sam’s life is thrown upside down. He’s convinced nothing will ever be the same again – but as Sam is about to discover, nothing is more constant than love.
A moving and heartfelt portrait of one family’s journey to acceptance, from a master storyteller.
‘A story with so much heart that the pages practically pulse. Both funny and moving… this is a must-read for all ages’ Irish Independent
141 in EU Teen September 2021 and 8095 in Books and Resources for Secondary Schools Catalogue 2021
April 2nd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Raintree Perspectives: Saving British Wildlife - Success Stories
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Geek Girl #6: Forever Geek
- Dork Diaries: Crush Catastrophe
- Captain Underpants #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Somebody Give This Heart a Pen
What We're Scared Of
- The Fellowship of the Ring
Eight Pieces of Silva
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife (TV tie-in edition)
- Punching the Air
- Marvel Black Panther #1: Shuri: A Black Panther Novel (Marvel)
The Fowl Twins
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
How to Train Your Dragon #4: How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse
- Yes No Maybe So
7booksRed Eye Horror Pack x 7
- Nowhere on Earth