Buy this and your school gets €2.98 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 30% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Dog Man and Petey face their biggest challenges yet in the tenth Dog Man book from worldwide bestselling author and illustrator Dav Pilkey – now available in paperback. Dog Man is down on his luck, Petey confronts his not so purr-fect past, and Grampa is up to no good. The world is spinningout of control as new villains spill into town. Everything seems dark and full of despair. But hope is not lost. Can the incredible power of love save the day? Dav Pilkey’s wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including:
- and the importance of doing good.
Everyone Digs Dog Man!
- “High-intensity, heartwarming, and, above all, hysterically funny.” – Kirkus Reviews, starred review
- “Riotously funny and original.” – School Library Journal, starred review
- “An utter, unfettered delight.” – Booklist, starred review
- “Readers (of any age) will be giggling from start to finish.” – Publishers Weekly, starred review
- “Action-oriented cartoons… Laffs aplenty.” – Kirkus Reviews, starred review
Our February 2022 Ages 7-8 Book of the Month
My February Book of the Month for children aged 7 to 8 years old is in the new paperback in the Dog Man series, Mothering Heights. This hilarious adventure from a crime-fighting half-human, half dog and his unlikely cat sidekick has all the ingredients to make kids howl with laughter. In this tenth instalment, the world is spinning out of control as new villains spill into town. Everything seems dark and full of despair. But hope is not lost. Can the incredible power of love save the day?
The Dog Man series is from children’s firm favourite Dav Pilkey, author and illustrator of the worldwide bestselling Captain Underpants series which kids will also recognise from film and TV. The series explores universally positive themes, including empathy, kindness, persistence and the importance of being true to one’s self. The full colour, comic-book-style pages makes it easily accessible to readers of all ages, and it has genuine child appeal encouraging a love of reading in children.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Deep End (Book 15)
- Cat Kid Comic Club #1: Cat Kid Comic Club
Captain Underpants #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 Full Colour
- The Homesick Kitten
The Girl Who Lost a Leopard
- Code Name Bananas
- Rockstar Detectives
- Elmer and the Bedtime Story
66booksGuided Reading Pack (PM Storybooks) Level 24 (66 books)
60booksPM Emerald: Guided Reading Pack (PM Guided Reading) Level 25 (60 books)
60booksPM Emerald: Guided Reading Pack (PM Guided Reading) Level 26 (60 books)
60booksPM Ruby: Guided Reading Pack (PM Guided Reading) Level 27 (60 books)
60booksPM Ruby: Guided Reading Pack (PM Guided Reading) Level 28 (60 books)
60booksPM Sapphire: Guided Reading Pack (PM Guided Reading) Level 29 (60 books)
- Miles Morales: Shock Waves (Marvel)
- Something I Said
- Pokemon: Alola Region Poster Book
- Marvel Black Panther #3: Symbiosis (Shuri: A Black Panther Novel 3)
The Week at World's End
3booksDog Man Pack x 3 (Books 7-9)
The Story of Slavery
Rainbow Magic: Li the Labrador Fairy
- Vi Spy #2: Never Say Whatever Again
- Unicorn Seekers #1: The Map of Lost Unicorns
4booksPie Corbett's Comforting Reads Year 3 Pack
- If I Ran the Country
- Independence: War in Ireland, 20 - 21 November 1920
- Tiger Warrior: Rise of the Lion Beast
- Gangsta Granny Strikes Again!
12booksUsborne Phonics Pack x 12