The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
Buy this and your school gets €2.03 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Jon Scieszka introduces some really stupid off-the-wall fairy tales including: ‘Chicken Licken’, ‘The Princess and the Bowling Ball’; ‘The Really Ugly Duckling’, and ‘Jack’s Bean Problem’.
Chosen by children as the Book of the Year for the Federation of Children’s Book Groups, the book was described by She magazine as, ‘The most delightful collection of stories a young cynic could hope to read’.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Please Mrs Butler
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
- The Great War Anthology
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
- Football Academy: Boys United
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Valentine Joe
- Coming to England
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia x 6
- Mr Skip
- Six Dinner Sid
- The Orchestra
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Reception Fairy Tales Pack x 3
The Way Back Home
- Boy Underwater
Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
- Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans
- Puppy Place #2: Snowball
- Starring Grace