Horribly Famous: Albert Einstein and his Inflatable Universe
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Albert Einstein. The genius who invented e=mc2. Possibly the brainiest scientist in history – and the battiest! But did you know that Al’s life was almost as wild as his hair? Not only was an unruly young Al expelled from school, but he was spied on by the Nazis and the FBI. And after he died, he had his brain removed! Yes, even though he’s dead, Al’s still full of surprises!
June 7th, 2010
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
17booksPicture Books for Younger Readers Pack
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
The Kite Rider
7booksKatie's Famous Paintings Pack x 7
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- The Curse of the Mummy: Uncovering Tutankhamun's Tomb
- Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- Scholastic Classics: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde