The Boy Who Swam With Piranhas
Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Multi-award-winning author David Almond brings us a joyfully life-affirming and fabulously fishy tale about one boy’s journey from anguish to joy.
Stanley Potts is just an ordinary boy, but when all the jobs in Fish Quay disappear his Uncle Ernie develops an extraordinary fascination with canning fish. Suddenly their home is filled with the sound of clanging machinery and the stench of mackerel, and Uncle Ernie’s obsession reaches such heights that he would even can Stan’s beloved goldfish! Stan, however, has his own destiny, which leads him – via a hook-a-duck stall – to Pancho Pirelli, the blue-caped madman who swims with piranhas. And as Stan delves into the waters, he finally discovers who he really can be.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The 91-Storey Treehouse
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
30copiesDiary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul x 30
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- PM Orange: The Big Bad Wolf (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 16
- My Story: Workhouse
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #6: Kristy's Big Day
- My Story: The Sweep's Boy
6copiesThe Five Realms: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear Class Set x 6
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
- PM Orange: The Goats in the Turnip Field (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 15
6copiesThe Sheep-Pig x 6
10copiesGo Big x 10
- The Clockwork Crow
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #2: The Truth About Stacey
- PM Green: Katie's Butterfly (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 14
6copiesKrindlekrax x 6
- The Year We Fell from Space
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales