This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This man’s won the world’s top prize for grown-up fiction. But we bet that book wasn’t all about POO. Tee-hee! It may be too rude for adults, but this crazy series about a cheeky dog will make YOU squeal with glee. At Scholastic, we know Roddy Doyle is a genius. The best book judges in the world agree. He’s won the massively important Booker Prize with his funny fiction. And when an author is that funny, we want a slice of him! So we signed him up to write these books for Scholastic. Tales of Rover the wonder-dog, the wacky Mack family, evil orphan-catchers, slimy slugs… and loads of doggy doo.
- Roddy Doyle is one of the world’s leading authors
- He has written ten books for adults and eight for kids
- He won the Booker Prize for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha
- He also wrote the screenplay for The Commitments
September 5th, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
My Cousin is a Time Traveller
- Get Me Out of Here!
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons
- The Tale of Despereaux
- Felix and Zelda #1: Once
- Our Castle by the Sea
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
- Murder Most Unladylike #9: Top Marks for Murder
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Fantasy Stories Pack x 3
The Wizards of Once #2: Twice Magic
6copiesWolves x 6
6copiesMr Majeika x 6
6copiesCops and Robbers x 6
6copiesOne Dog and His Boy x 6
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Poems from the Second World War
- Beyond the Sky: You and the Universe
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
- The Land and the People: Japan
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
6copiesBurglar Bill x 6
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
6copiesSilly Billy x 6
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
3booksAsh Mistry Chronicles Pack x 3
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- The Light Jar
The 117-Storey Treehouse