Cyborg Cat: Rise of the Parsons Road Gang
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Ade moves to London from Nigeria, he knows things will be different. But nothing can prepare him for the ups and downs of life on Parsons Road! Ade doesn’t always feel welcome in his new area. Fitting in is hard, especially with his leg in a brace. But when Ade dares to be brave and takes on the school bullies, he surprises himself – and the kids on his new street. It’s not long before his big heart, courage and cool football skills help him make new friends who will always be there for him…
- A touching semi-autobiographical story by Ade Adepitan
- Explores disability, being different and moving to the UK
- Ade is an OBE and Paralympian wheelchair basketball star
- He is also a TV presenter, actor and documentary maker
- Fast-moving, funny, heartwarming and full of illustrations
“The story is full of positive messages; Ade has to overcome many hurdles… This is a lovely story based on Ade’s real life experiences. It would be well used in class for lessons linked to perseverance and a growth mindset.” School Librarian
This product has not been reviewed yet.