Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Steggie has a stammer. Sometimes it takes her a bit longer than other dinos to get her words out. One day, her friends are in a hurry to play a game. So they rush off into the Deep, Dark, Scary Forest without listening to her warning! Before long, the friends get into trouble. Steggie has to rescue them. But will they listen to her advice? A sweet and funny picture book story about how being different doesn’t mean you can’t be a hero. Yes, you can!
- Charming picture book about embracing difference
- Perfect starting point for discussion
- Encourages children to show respect and compassion for others
- Very reassuring for children who stand out in any way
AR book level: 2.7; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.