Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Got five minutes? Share this with your grown-ups. A warm, funny story that celebrates mums. One morning Mrs Large (a plump and jolly elephant) needs some peace and quiet away from the kids. So she runs a lovely bubble bath and takes a tray of tasty breakfast into the bathroom. But with lots of cheeky little elephants running riot, her peace is to be very short-lived… Nobody can resist Jill Murphy’s witty text and glowing pictures. Warm your heart and make your mum smile with this jumbo family favourite.
- Over five million Large Family books sold worldwide
- “Family life is beautifully observed” – Daily Telegraph
- Jill Murphy’s other books include The Worst Witch
- She has won the Smarties Prize and Parents Award
This product has not been reviewed yet.