Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.17 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
She loves him. He loves her not. But true love is all about timing… A fresh, sweet comedy of errors, told in alternating voices. The first time she saw him, she flipped. The first time he saw her, he ran. That was in the second grade, but not much has changed by the seventh. It’s only in eighth grade that everything gets turned upside down. Now Bryce is starting to feel that Juli is sort-of amazing after all. Trouble is, she’s thinking that he’s not all he seemed…
- A heartwarming he-said-she-said romantic comedy
- Explores the trials and misunderstandings of first love
- Made into a charming 2010 film directed by Rob Reiner
- One of the SLJ Top 100 Children’s Novels of All Time
“We flipped over this fantastic book, its gutsy girl Juli and its wise, wonderful ending.” Chicago Tribune
This product has not been reviewed yet.