Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.13 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Detention? Zzzz. What could be more dullsville? Well – only this detention, where five kids walk in, but only four walk out alive. On Monday afternoon, five Bayview High students end up in detention. Bronwyn, the brain, is Yale-bound and never breaks a rule. Addy, the beauty, is a picture-perfect homecoming princess. Nate, the crook, is on probation for dealing. Cooper, the athlete, is an all-star baseball pitcher. Finally, there’s Simon: the outcast, and the creator of Bayview High’s notorious gossip app. Now Simon is dead. They all had a reason (and plenty of opportunity) to kill him. So it’s going to be a mother of a mystery figuring out who actually did…
- An addictive high-school whodunnit: Agatha Christie meets Pretty Little Liars
- If you liked Gossip Girl or 13 Reasons Why, you’ll love this!
- “A smart, twisted, and unpredictable YA mystery” – School Library Journal
- “So many twists and turns you’ll be wondering until the very end” – Kara Thomas
This book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.