Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Happy Endings: A Story About Suffixes
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Grammar plus giggles! (Thought it couldn’t happen? You were wrong!) A funny grammar tale to help you learn those pesky word endings. Yikes! Mr Wright has just announced that his class will tackle word endings after lunch. Now all the suffixes on the blackboard are in a tizzy. How can they prove their worth to Mr Wright’s pupils, and show what suffixes can do? Will this lesson have a happy ending?
- A funny picture book to help kids learn grammar
- Unique and memorable take on a must-know topic
- Children will laugh out loud at this wacky story
- By the author of Punctuation Takes a Vacation
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.