This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
REAL KIDS. REAL DISASTERS.
The author of the bestselling I Survived series brings four unbelievable true stories of real kids up against terrible forces of nature. From fourteen-year-old lone survivor of the shark attacks of 1916, to nine-year-old who survived the Peshtigo fire of 1871 (which took place on the very same day in history as the Great Chicago Fire!), here are four unforgettable survivors who managed to beat the odds.
Read their incredible stories: The Deadly Shark Attacks of 1916 The Great Peshtigo Fire of 1871 A Venomous Box Jellyfish Attack The Eruption of Mount Tambora
August 1st, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Ruby: Sport's Beginnings (PM Non-fiction) Level 27
- PM Ruby: Extreme Sports (PM Non-fiction) Level 28
- PM Ruby: Sports on Wheels (PM Non-fiction) Level 28
Tales from India
- Clifford: Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
- Tales from Africa
- I Survived: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916
I Know You Did It
The Graveyard Riddle
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- Scholastic English Skills: Grammar and Punctuation Workbook (Year 6)
- After The War