Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Lola will not eat peas. In fact, she won’t eat carrots or potatoes, mushrooms, eggs, sausages, cauliflower, cabbage or baked beans. And as for tomatoes – ugh. She will ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER eat them. Luckily, as her big brother Charlie explains, they’re not having those things for dinner. They’re having green drops from Greenland, and orange twiglets from Jupiter. Hmm: they look an awful lot like peas and carrots, but this time Lola clears her plate…
- A classic by Lauren Child, the Children’s Laureate
- Winner of the Kate Greenaway Medal for illustration
- A witty, original look at the problem of fussy eating
- Over four million Charlie and Lola books sold
This product has not been reviewed yet.