My First Fairy Tales: The Elves and the Shoemaker
Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Stan and Jan are shoemakers by day, dancers by night! But when they run out of money, it seems their dancing days are over. Then one morning, they find the most magnificent pair of shoes.
But who has made them. . . and why?
My First Fairy Tales are a magical introduction to the well-loved stories that are a key part of every childhood. With fresh and fun illustrations, these simple re-tellings of classic fairy tales make a perfect read for young and old alike!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne First Stories: The Tale of Rumpelstiltskin
- Assassin's Creed #2: Last Descendants - Tomb of the Khan
- The World's Worst Children 2
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Gingerbread Man
Dr Xargle's Book of Earthlets
- My Story: The Sweep's Boy
The Underland Chronicles #1: Gregor the Overlander
6copiesPlanet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet x6
9booksRhyming Picture Books Pack
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- Captain Underpants #7: The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part Two - The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers
- Favourite Poems: 101 Children's Classics
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Shark in the Pool
The Pavee and the Buffer Girl
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Carnegie Past Winners Pack
Greatest Animal Stories Chosen by Michael Morpurgo
Under a Dancing Star
Rumble in the Jungle