Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > Families > Siblings
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- Diaries and Journals
- Facts and Information
- Fiction > Historical Fiction
- History > Second World War
- Religion > Judaism
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Anne Frank Day
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Holocaust Memorial Day
- True Stories
- War and Combat
A true story to restore your faith in humanity. Two Jewish girls seek shelter from the Nazis in history’s darkest hour. In 1944, sisters Susan and Vera are taken to a remote mountain convent in Hungary: a safe place where they can hide from the invading German soldiers. Here they witness true courage, as the convent nuns valiantly risk their own lives to protect over a hundred Jewish children. But when soldiers arrive in the dead of night, who will stop the enemy at the gate?
January 4th, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.8; Upper years; 7.0 points
- 224 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.