Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.60 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Grow up! No, really. This heartfelt classic will show you the way. A timeless tale of four sisters living through sad and happy times. Jo, Meg, Amy and Beth March are growing up in America during the Civil War. With their father away fighting, times are tough and money is tight. The sisters bring their infectious sense of fun to daily life: putting on plays, helping neighbours, making friends and ice-skating on the frozen lake. Yet, through heartwarming joys and heartbreaking tragedies, they learn that growing up can be very hard to do…
- With an inspiring new introduction by Caitlin Moran
- Louisa May Alcott’s beloved classic tale of sisterhood
- An exuberant, moving tale of hope, courage and change
- Perfectly captures four girls’ lives in bygone America
- Full of life lessons about being the best person you can
This product has not been reviewed yet.