Secret of Black Rock
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
WINNER OF THE 2018 WATERSTONES CHILDREN’S BOOK PRIZE FOR BEST ILLUSTRATED BOOK
This surreal modern folk-tale tells the story of an adventurous young girl who must protect a peaceful living creature.
Erin loves to lie on the jetty, looking for the weirdest fish in the sea—the weirder, the better! And she knows the best ones must be further out, where her mum won’t let her go …Out there in the deepest sea lies the Black Rock: a huge, dark and spiky mass that is said to destroy any boats that come near it! Can Erin uncover the truth behind this mysterious legend?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Collins Primary Thesaurus
- History VIP: King John
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
- Voices in the Park
- Bad Nana #1: Older Not Wiser
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
Overheard in a Tower Block
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
My Friend Walter
- Room 13
- Beaver Towers
- National Curriculum Textbooks: English (Year 6)
Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
The Lie Tree
Here's a Little Poem
- History VIP: Mary Anning
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
- History VIP: Boudicca
- Starfell #1: Willow Moss and the Lost Day
- Umbrella Mouse
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- Billy and the Beast