Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Stories About Discrimination Pack x 16 Pack
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €32.67 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Life’s tough enough already, right? Friends. Family. School. The whole cringey business of trying to grow up and fit in. But for the kids in these books, life’s thrown a whole other obstacle in their path: discrimination. (‘Keep out. Get lost. Give up. You’re not wanted.’) The painful everyday business of being hated, bullied, rejected and whispered about. The slave girl in Chains wants the simplest thing of all: freedom. The basic freedom of not being tied down in iron shackles. But even if you’re not in chains, you’re not truly free unless you have the same rights and chances as other people, as the children in these eye-opening stories discover…
- A powerful pack on a topic that children need to know about
- Particular focus on racial discrimination and refugee stories
- Compelling tales about facing obstacles and being an outsider
- Influential books by top authors, including several classics
- Recent hot picks including award-winner The Hate U Give
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.