Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Elephant and the Bad Baby
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The Elephant takes the Bad Baby for a ride and they go rumpeta, rumpeta, rumpeta down the road. This makes them very hungry, so the naughty pair help themselves to ice creams, pies, buns, crisps, biscuits, lollipops and apples. Soon, lots of angry shopkeepers are chasing them down the road. The Bad Baby is in BIG trouble. But it all ends happily when the Bad Baby learns to say ‘please’, and his mother makes pancakes for everyone…
- A classic favourite illustrated by Raymond Briggs
- Rollicking fun by Carnegie Medal winner Elfrida Vipont
- A witty story of saying please and minding your manners
- Repetitive, rhythmic text that is ideal for reading aloud
January 5th, 1971
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.