This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
A whopping pack of Tom’s super-silly stories, jokes, scribbles and doodles. We’d sell our brains for it. YEAH! Tom’s grumpy teacher Mr Fullerman might deny it, but this cheeky schoolkid has made good. He’s inspired funny pranks all over the world. (Not to mention a million doodle notebooks.) He’s a master of excuses, expert doodler and cool rock guitarist. And a Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner with millions of loyal fans. Basically, he’s AMAZING. And if his teacher is jealous – SO WHAT?
- Bumper pack from a Red House Award winning series
- Tom’s first book won the 2011 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
- Laugh-out-loud humour and amazing cartoon pictures
- Over two million Tom Gates books sold in the UK alone
November 2nd, 2017
In this pack
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
- Tom Gates #3: Everything's Amazing (Sort Of)
- Tom Gates #4: Genius Ideas (Mostly)
- Tom Gates #5: Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at Some Things)
Tom Gates #6: Extra Special Treats (Not)
- Tom Gates #7: A Tiny Bit Lucky
- Tom Gates #8: Yes! No (Maybe...)
Tom Gates #9: Top of the Class (Nearly)
Tom Gates #10: Super Good Skills (Almost...)
- Tom Gates #11: DogZombies Rule (For Now)
- Tom Gates #12: Family, Friends and Furry Creatures