Worst. Holiday. Ever.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A hilarious new book from the bestselling children’s author – Adrian Mole for the new generation!
‘Made me cry with laughter and my heart ache’ Lisa Thompson, author of The Goldfish Boy
‘Funniest. Book. Ever’ Ross Welford, author of Time Travelling with a Hamster
Stan is going on holiday to Italy with his (fifth) best friend Felix and a load of strangers.
Stan is absolutely terrified.
Luckily, his mum’s given him an emergency list that includes how to survive a shark attack, and what to do if he gets kidnapped.
Stan thinks that a better list would include how to cope with odd food, and what to do if he accidentally calls Felix’s mum ‘mum’ in front of everybody.
And it soon turns out Italy is full of dangers and things that can go wrong.
One thing’s for certain, Stan’s not going to come back the same boy he left. He just hope he comes back at all . . .
Worst. Holiday. Ever is a story about facing fears, dealing with worries, and how it’s OK to be anxious, scared, and sometimes a little bit brave.
March 4th, 2021
AR book level: 4.2; Middle years plus; 9.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow
2booksMy Story Pack
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook
Escape the Rooms
- My Monster and Me
Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
- Percy Jackson #3: Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
Dog Man #10: Mothering Heights (the new blockbusting international bestseller)
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
- Ninja Kid: Flying Ninja!
6booksHorrid Henry Early Readers Pack x 6
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite: The Official Game Guide
- National Geographic Kids: Phonics Box Set
- Narwhal and Jelly #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly
Get Ahead in Computing: Great Games
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
The Boy Who Met a Whale