Reading Ladder Level 3: Colly's Barn
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautifully crafted chapter book by former Children’s Laureate Michael Morpurgo. Perfect for children learning to read.
Annie’s father is going to knock down the old barn and build a new one. What will happen to Colly the swallow and all the other birds and animals that live there? Annie is worried about their safety. But one night something amazing happens and she realises that the birds are wiser than she could ever have imagined …
The Reading Ladder series helps children to enjoy learning to read. It features well-loved authors, classic characters and favourite topics, so that children will find something to excite and engage them in every title they pick up. It’s the first step towards a lasting love of reading.
Level 3 Reading Ladder titles are perfect for fluent readers who are beginning to read exciting, challenging stories independently.
Detailed illustrations to enjoy
Interesting characters and themes
A rich range of vocabulary
More complex storylines to stretch confident readers
All Reading Ladder titles are developed with a leading literacy consultant, making them perfect for use in schools and for parents keen to support their children’s reading.
For more information about the series and advice on supporting children’s reading, visit: www.egmont.co.uk/readingladder
Book band: White.
April 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Puppy Place #4: Rascal
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
- The Bookshop Girl
- Beautiful Bananas
- Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children
Mudpuddle Farm: Alien Invasion!
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
Worst Class in the World
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Acorn: Hello, Crabby!
- Purrmaids #1: The Scaredy Cat
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
- Captain Underpants #8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People
- Ways to Be Me
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!