Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Being so short you’re cast as a munchkin in a play is no laughing matter. Or is it? Can Julia learn to hold her head high? Julia is tiny. She spends her life with a crick in her neck from looking up. It’s shaming – especially when she gets cast as a munchkin in The Wizard of Oz. But maybe, instead of getting hung up on the little things, it’s time for Julia to see how big she is inside. (You know: where it counts.) After all, she’s going on stage. You don’t have to be big to make a big impact, right? And when Julia meets Olive – a grown-up with dwarfism who is poised, wise and cool – she realises that size really doesn’t matter. It’s time for Julia to dream big and stand tall…
- A witty and touching tale of growing up and fitting in
- By the author of New York Times bestseller Counting By 7s
- Julia is a really brave and believable heroine to root for
- Perfect for fans of Judy Blume and R.J. Palacio’s Wonder
“A charming read with an important message” – Kirkus
“Filled with lighthearted and candid moments” – Publishers Weekly
February 2nd, 2017
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years; 10.0 points
- 304 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.