Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.60 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
School’s out! But even in the holidays, Horrid Henry never takes a break from being naughty. After all, now he has loads of time to do what he does best: cause mischief and make the neighbours cry! Join your favourite bad boy for all-out summer mayhem in this cheeky collection of six best-loved stories, plus puzzles and jokes. There will be weddings, cakes, sleepovers – and loads of big laughs! Tee hee hee!
- A summery collection of six Horrid Henry stories
- Includes cheeky jokes and boredom-busting puzzles
- A great way to keep kids reading in the holidays
- Hugely popular series – over 14 million books sold
Includes Horrid Henry and Moody Margaret; Fluffy Struts her Stuff; Horrid Henry’s Wedding; Moody Margaret’s Sleepover; Perfect Peter’s Horrid Day and Horrid Henry’s Bake Off.
July 6th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 224 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.