This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
How fascinating are old maps? The smell and crinkle of dry parchment. The faded colours. The inky rivers leading to the unknown. Isabella lives and dreams them. Her dad was a mapmaker. She longs for the faraway lands he drew. So when her friend disappears, she steps up to guide the search. What lies beyond the closed walls of the island world she knows? Monsters and demons. Dry rivers and parched wastelands. Smoking volcanoes. Fire demons. A myth come to life…
- The sensational debut novel from a prize-winning poet
- A must for fans of Philip Pullman and Francis Hardinge
- A gripping story of courage, loyalty and imagination
- “Full of adventure and wonder” – The Bookbag
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesBlack Beauty x 30
30copiesDogger x 30
6booksElizabeth Laird Pack x6
- Penguin Modern Classics: Animal Farm
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
6copiesFlip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff x 6
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Gingerbread Man
30copiesRiver Boy x 30
6copiesThe Girl of Ink and Stars x 6
- War Horse
- Oi Frog!
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
30copiesI Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World x30
30copiesThere's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom x 30
6copiesOliver's Vegetables x 6
- Dear Zoo
3copiesStreet Child x 30
30copiesLetters from the Lighthouse x 30
Room on the Broom
30copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 30
- The Girl of Ink and Stars