My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Evacuee
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Join two best friends as history is made in 1941. Teddy and Harriet have been joined at the hip for as long as they can remember – but then the WAR started. Teddy is EVACUATED all the way across the ocean to the United States and Harriet is left in London to face the BLITZ! The pair promise to write to each other as often as they can, but soon Teddy is swept up in his new life, while Harriet feels lonely and frightened whenever the sirens begin to howl… Commemorating eighty years since the start of World War Two, My Best Friend the Evacuee is an exciting read for children aged 6+, packed with fascinating historical details.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rose Gold and Friends #3: Amber's Mystery Sleepover
- Plague: Outbreak in London, 1665 - 1666
Mary Queen of Scots: Born to Rule
10booksGoosebumps Pack x 10
- Rose Gold and Friends #2: Yasmeen's Winter Fun
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
- Rose Gold and Friends #1: Rose Gold and Friends
Hubert Horatio: How to Raise Your Grown-Ups
Elizabeth I: Reigns Supreme
Tales from India
Addy's Cup of Sugar
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #3: The Truth About Stacey
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- Scholastic Classics: White Fang
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts