Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Finding your voice. Speaking the truth. Falling in love. All the biggest drama happens in high school… Mean Girls meets To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before in this hugely relatable high-school takedown from the queen of UKYA.
Paige is used to staying quiet in the face of lies. Like how popular girl Grace is a such an amazing person (lie). How Laura steals people’s boyfriends (lie). How her own family are so perfect (lie).
Now Grace and friends have picked their “best” high-school moments for Paige to put in the all-important Yearbook. And they’re not just lies. They’re poison.
But Paige has finally had enough. And as she starts to find love through the pages of a book, she finds her voice too. Now she is going to rewrite her story – and the Yearbook is the perfect place to do it.
Paige Vickers: Most likely to…bring down the mean girls
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- You're So Dead (the perfect Instagram Influencer thriller!)
- Yes No Maybe So
- The Fellowship of the Ring
- This Poison Heart
- Good Girls Die First
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #4: Dog Days
Mortal Engines Prequel: Fever Crumb
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School
- It's Behind You
- Paradise on Fire
- Not Here To Be Liked
Mortal Engines Prequel: Scrivener's Moon
Rise to the Sun
- Instructions for Dancing
- Billionaire Boy
- Keep It Together, Keiko Carter
- Just Be Cool, Jenna Sakai
- Sterling (Ultimate Football Heroes) - Collect Them All!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Things to do Before the End of the World
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #12: The Getaway
- Bad Girls Never Say Die
- Ace of Spades
3booksAngie Thomas Pack x3
- You'll Be the Death of Me
- The Inheritance Games
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
- Magpie Society: One for Sorrow
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria