This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
School should be a safe place for Jess, a refuge from her difficult home life – but thanks to Kez and her friends, it’s everything she dreads.
Despite being beautiful and popular, Kez’s life isn’t any sweeter. She clings to the fact she is better off than Jess – or so she thinks. . .
Told from the point of view of the bullied and the bully, this is a taut, powerful story of two girls locked in battle with each other and themselves, spiralling towards a shocking conclusion.
February 5th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.9; Upper years; 6.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Watch Us Rise
928 Miles from Home
Felix and Zelda #5: Soon
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Robot Girl
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Football Academy: Boys United
- Football Academy: Striking Out
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
The Bunker Diary
- Hip and Hop: You Can Do Anything
Atticus Claw Breaks the Law
- All the Bright Places
Felix and Zelda: Maybe
- Poems from the Second World War
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
The Kite Rider
- Pirates Are Coming!
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
Barrington Stoke Teen: Mind the Gap
- Percy Jackson #3: Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
- RSPCA #9: Bad Day for Badger
- Bear Moves
- Oh My Gods
Bloomsbury Young Readers: Pet Quest
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space