Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Do you know where your nan is right now? Is she enjoying tea and biscuits and a natter with her friends? Don’t count on it. Maybe she’s busy saving the world in a ninja disguise. Not all nans are normal! This time last year, Fred’s nan was just an ordinary kind of nan. You know: planting flowers, going to bingo, knitting baggy jumpers. The usual stuff. But then Fred found a note stuck to the fridge: “Dear Fred, I am running away to join the circus”. Now life’s all tightrope walks and superhero stunts for Fred and his Ninja Nan!
- Riotous picture book with bright, punchy illustrations
- A laugh-out-loud look at the secret lives of grannies
- By a talented new team with a fresh, dynamic voice
- Gangsta Granny for the picture book age group
September 1st, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.