This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A gripping first-hand account of life back home after World War One. Thirteen-year-old Joe Henry tricked his way into the army to bring his father home, but fighting in the Great War has been tougher than he could have ever imagined. One night, he’s tasked with guarding a railway carriage in the middle of a forest – inside the carriage, very important people are making very important decisions… Finally, an armistice is signed – the war is over! But when Joe returns home, it’s to a very different life than the one he left behind. His father is injured and furious at Joe for going to war, plus the Spanish flu is raging, with more and more people dying every day… Joe may have survived World War One, but the danger isn’t over yet.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- D-Day: The World War II Invasion That Changed History
Torn Apart - The Partition of India, 1947
3booksTom Palmer War Pack x3
A House Without Walls
- Percy Jackson #3: Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
- Ground Zero
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Hill We Climb
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
- Adventures on Trains #1: The Highland Falcon Thief
Willa and Old Miss Annie
- Llama Glamarama
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- The Ice Monster
The World's Worst Children 3
4booksSally Lockhart Mysteries Pack x 4