Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Science: Evolve or Die
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Do you think your relatives are revolting? Well, never mind your wrinkly gran and your embarrassing aunts and uncles. In this book, you’ll meet some revolting relatives you never knew you had – the slimy life forms that crawled out of the primordial sludge of Earth’s ancient seas! We can trace all living things on earth back to those squishy creatures – but why are we still here when other creatures have vanished forever? It’s because we learned to evolve – or die!
So dip into this book to discover:
- how a cauliflower really is a mutant
- why you are a slave to your DNA
- what fantastic fossils and petrified poo look like
- what a “living fossil” is (no, not your gran!)
- what dinosaur farts were like (would you survive them?)
- why just talking about evolution could wipe you out
From dinosaurs to dodos, monkeys to men, find out why we’re still here – and why some of them are not! It’s the sickening science of survival. Will you survive the excitement?
June 2nd, 2008
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.