Horribly Famous Pack Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 29 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Meet some of history’s biggest personalities in these horribly funny biographies. From scientists and writers to warriors and kings, find out how they got so horribly famous! In these quirky and joke-filled biographies you can meet all kinds of fascinating folk, from Winston Churchill – the brave ‘British Bulldog’ – to incredible Einstein, the batty genius who invented e=mc2. Not to mention the rebel queen Boudica, who faced off the whole Roman army, and singing star Elvis, who scandalised grannies across the world with his sensational wiggling pelvis! You have to do something truly explosive to live on in history. So read on to learn what these horribly exciting, horribly famous folk did!
In this pack
- Horribly Famous: Albert Einstein and his Inflatable Universe
- Horribly Famous: Alexander the Great and his Claim to Fame
- Horribly Famous: Cleopatra and her Angry Asp
- Horribly Famous: Darwin and Other Seriously Super Scientists
Horribly Famous: Elizabeth I and her Terrible Temper
- Horribly Famous: Henry VIII and his Wicked Wives
- Horribly Famous: Horatio Nelson and his Valiant Victory
- Horribly Famous: Inventors and their Bright Ideas
Horribly Famous: Joan of Arc and her Marching Orders
Horribly Famous: Julius Caesar and his Foul Friends
- Horribly Famous: Mary Queen of Scots and her Hopeless Husbands
- Horribly Famous: Oliver Cromwell and his Not-So Civil War
Horribly Famous: Pirates and their Caribbean Capers
Horribly Famous: Queen Victoria and her Enormous Empire
- Horribly Famous: Roald Dahl and his Chocolate Factory
Horribly Famous: Spartacus and his Glorious Gladiators
- Horribly Famous: Tutankhamun and His Tombful of Treasure
- Horribly Famous: Winston Churchill and his Woeful Wars
The Weird World of William Shakespeare
This product has not been reviewed yet.