This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Jack has always known there was something not quite right about his parents: they move him every year, never seem to sleep, and what is that beeping from the attic?
But when Jack goes to investigate the beeping and accidentally sets off an inter-galactic distress signal, things get CRAZY quickly.
Turns out that every baddie and bounty hunter in the galaxy thinks HE’S an interstellar super thief.
Can Jack convince everyone who’s out for him that he’s NOT who he says he is? And can he do so in time to get home for tea?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesCollins School Thesaurus x 30
- Bella Broomstick #2: School Spells
Billy and the Dragon
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
Betsey Biggalow #3: Betsey Biggalow the Detective
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- Who Let the Gods Out? #3: Beyond the Odyssey
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
30copiesCollins School Dictionary x 30
6booksMy First Book of Nature Pack x 6
30copiesCharlotte's Web x 30
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
- The 13-Storey Treehouse Pack