This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Dora Thewlis or ‘Baby Suffragette’ as she became known by the tabloids was only sixteen years old when she was arrested at a demonstration outside the Houses of Parliament. The story of the determined young weaver from Huddersfield captured the imagination of the nation.
April 7th, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years; 6.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
10booksTwisted Tales Pack x10
You Can't Scare a Princess
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
3booksAlan Gibbon's Football Pack x3
- The Accidental President
- PM Blue: Animal Homes (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 11, 12
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
13booksAlex Rider Pack x13
- Rainbow Magic Pack
4booksGirls F.C. Pack x 4
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
- Utterly Me, Clarice Bean
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- How High the Moon
- Greek Myths
- Jacky Daydream
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Year 5 Pack x 6
- Shark in the Park