Oxford Primary Thesaurus x 6 Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ever been lost for words? Or stuck for a polite way to say things? If you’re writing a story, do you end up repeating the same boring old phrases? Then you need this thesaurus! Your guide to swapping the words you know for others that mean similar things, but give exactly the effect you were looking for. Handy panels tip you off on clichés to avoid, and offer useful advice on choosing the right tone for any situation. With over 50,000 substitute words plus simple writing tips, you’ll never run out of ways to express yourself.
- Thousands of inspiring words to energise your writing
- Quick-look-up format helps you find the right word fast
- ‘Become a Word Explorer’ section full of writing advice
- Tips on avoiding clichés and choosing suitable words
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesOxford Primary Dictionary x6
6copiesCollins Primary Thesaurus x 6
6copiesCollins Primary Dictionary x 6
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 9-10)
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Science Dictionary
6copiesThe Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark x 6
- My Oxford Reading Tree Dictionary
30copiesOxford Primary Dictionary x30
3booksThe Nothing to See Here Hotel Pack x 3
- Wigglesbottom Primary: Super Dog
6copiesScholastic Classics: The Secret Garden x 6
- The White Giraffe #1: The White Giraffe
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
30copiesOxford Primary Thesaurus x 30
- Women in Science
Together We Can!
6copiesCollins School Dictionary x 6
- Oxford Very First Dictionary
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- Mr Skip
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons
4booksReassuring Reads Pack x 4
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival