Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 10 ratings
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
KEEP OUT! DANGER! It’s 1943. Battles are raging across Europe. Now the shadow of war has come to Lily’s seaside village in Devon. One day, all the people are told to leave their homes – no exceptions, no arguments. Soon the whole area is blockaded by razor wire and keep-out signs. What’s going on? Well, behind the barbed wire is a top-secret zone where Allied forces are training for D-Day. But no one tells Lily’s cat, Adolphus Tips, where he can and can’t go. When Adolphus heads into the danger zone with Lily in pursuit, what they find behind the barbed wire will change their lives forever…
- A heartwarming World War II tale of courage and loyalty
- Unites the hallmark Morpurgo themes of animals and war
- “A master storyteller at his best” – Sunday Times
- “Classic Morpurgo brilliance” – Publishing News
AR book level: 4.8; Middle years; 4.0 points
- 192 pages