Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom x 30 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
“Give me a dollar or I’ll spit on you.” That’s Bradley Chalkers for you. He’s the biggest, nastiest kid in school: the liar, the one who picks fights, the one with “behaviour problems.” No one likes him – except Carla, the school counsellor. She thinks Bradley is sensitive and generous, and that he could change – if he dared try. Sometimes the hardest thing in the world is believing in yourself…
- By the bestselling, award-winning author of Holes
- A heartwarming story of courage and second chances
- Beautifully written with great humour and compassion
- An important look at the motivations behind bullying
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.