Buy this and your school gets €1.27 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
London is in the grip of a terrible plague and Daniel has been locked in his own home, doomed to die alongside his infected family. Can he find a way to escape before he catches the disease, too? And with the streets full of criminals and corrupt plague doctors, who can he turn to if he does?
A thrilling story about a young boy’s fight to stay alive during one of history’s deadliest epidemics.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Tale of Despereaux
7booksTom McLaughlin Pack
The Way Back Home
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
- My Monster and Me
- History VIP: Mary Anning
Pugs of the Frozen North
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
3booksTom Palmer War Pack x3
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Ravi's Roar
3booksTom Palmer Defenders Pack x 3
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
Planet Omar: Incredible Rescue Mission
4booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Malorie Blackman Pack x 4
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
- Can You See Me?
- Ruby's Worry
- Mac B, Kid Spy: Mac Undercover
4booksBrilliant Women Pack x 4
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
Secrets of a Sun King
5booksFlat Stanley Fiction Pack x 5
- The Worrysaurus
Great People Who Reached for the Stars