Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
Buy this and your school gets £2.60 to spend on books Orders of £20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fresh new edition of this highly acclaimed and strong selling dictionary. This book allows students to use phonic attack to find both regular and irregular spellings. Students can look up a word as it sounds – if they are correct, they will find it in black, if they are wrong they will find it in red, with the correct spelling in black alongside. Designed for use from Key Stages 1 to 3, the School Spelling Dictionary is ideal for improving spelling and writing.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
5booksBarrington Stoke Conkers Ages 8-12 Pack x5
4booksBarrington Stoke: Kaye Umansky Pack x4
5booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Ages 8-12 Pack x5
Barrington Stoke Teen: Of Mice and Men
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
6booksBarrington Stoke New Titles x6
- The House of Clouds
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
- History VIP: Mary Anning
Total Mayhem: Monday - Into the Cave of Thieves (Total Mayhem #1)
Book of the month
6copiesCollins School Thesaurus x 6
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
- My Oxford Reading Tree Dictionary
- Collins First School Dictionary
Horrid Henry's Nits
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
6copiesCollins School Dictionary x 6
2booksBarrington Stoke: True Stories Pack x2
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
3booksTom Palmer Defenders Pack x 3
- I'm Sticking with You