Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Fergus and his dad live by the sea, in a place that’s beautiful but lonely. Fergus dreams of having a real friend. One day, he finds treasure on the beach: a beautiful fur blanket hidden in the rocks. But this treasure belongs to someone else: a selkie girl who has lost her seal skin. She can’t go back to the sea without it. Will Fergus give the seal skin back to his new friend – even if it means being alone again?
- A beautiful new retelling of a traditional Scottish folk tale
- Beautifully written by acclaimed storyteller Janis Mackay
- Brought to life by gentle artwork full of mystery and magic
- Janis won a Kelpies Prize for Magnus Fin and the Ocean Quest
“Thoughtful and touching… the lyrical text makes this a wonderful story to read before bedtime..” Read It Daddy
This product has not been reviewed yet.