Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Barrington Stoke Conkers: The Girl with No Nose
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Who said books for older readers can’t be as beautiful as picture books? This gorgeous Conkers book is an absolute feast for your eyes. It’s a magical story bursting with luscious colour artwork; the perfect way to move onto longer books. Life is tough in Victorian times, especially when you’re different. Alice Peasbody was born with no nose. People jeer and call her Pancake Face. Can a new friend help her to accept herself?
- A captivating, magical story with full-colour pictures
- Beautifully illustrated by master author Gary Blythe
- Ideal for newly confident readers moving on to the next step
- Designed to make longer books accessible to more readers
- Uses the classic Barrington Stoke dyslexia-friendly format
Interest age 8-12. Reading age 8.
This product has not been reviewed yet.