Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Do you ever ask your parents or grandparents to tell you the story of their lives? Well, imagine if your grandad was Nelson Mandela. Wouldn’t he have an incredible story to tell! In this unique picture book, two great-grandchildren of this global icon ask their grandmother, his daughter, to tell them about her dad. They learn that he was a global icon of equality and forgiveness, who spent 27 years in prison. They explore his role as a freedom fighter who put down his weapons for the sake of peace. They find out how he became President of South Africa, celebrated as the Father of the Nation. Best of all, they learn how they can carry on his legacy today…
- A powerful and moving look at Mandela and his legacy
- Authored by Mandela’s great-grandchildren and daughter
- Told in a picture book style perfect for younger children
- Explores Nelson Mandela’s achievements and legacy
“Beautiful and inspiring… A gorgeous and personal tribute to Mandela’s legacy.” Kirkus
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
Whale Who Wanted More
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Fast Forward Green: Thomas Edison (Non-fiction) Level 12
- Handa's Noisy Night
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
Coming to England
- The Worrysaurus
Barrington Stoke Teen: Until We Win
928 Miles from Home
- The Roots of Rap
- The Tudors: A Very Peculiar History
- Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
- Fast Forward Orange: The Space Race (Non-fiction) Level 15
The Magic Paintbrush
- Beautiful Bananas
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World