Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
“Bother that cat!” Mog’s bad memory always gets her into trouble. She forgets that she has a cat flap. She even forgets that she’s eaten her supper! Silly cat! Or is she…? One dark night, Mog’s forgetfulness turns her into a hero. Find out how. Don’t forget to laugh loudly! A classic funny story about an iconic cat, by the author of The Tiger Who Came to Tea.
- A classic funny story, loved for over 30 years
- First in a charming series about Mog the cat
- Funny look at family life through a cat’s eyes
- Judith Kerr is a true icon of children’s fiction
February 7th, 2005
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.