Oxford Primary Thesaurus x 30 Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ever been lost for words? Or stuck for a polite way to say things? If you’re writing a story, do you end up repeating the same boring old phrases? Then you need this thesaurus! Your guide to swapping the words you know for others that mean similar things, but give exactly the effect you were looking for. Handy panels tip you off on clichés to avoid, and offer useful advice on choosing the right tone for any situation. With over 50,000 substitute words plus simple writing tips, you’ll never run out of ways to express yourself.
- Thousands of inspiring words to energise your writing
- Quick-look-up format helps you find the right word fast
- ‘Become a Word Explorer’ section full of writing advice
- Tips on avoiding clichés and choosing suitable words
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesOxford Primary Dictionary x30
30copiesCollins School Thesaurus x 30
6copiesOxford Primary Thesaurus x 6
6copiesCollins School Dictionary x 6
5booksHorrible Histories Pack x 5
4booksCogheart Pack x 4
- The Guns of Easter
30copiesCollins Primary Dictionary x 30
10booksScholastic Classics Pack x 10
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
5booksPercy Jackson Pack x 5
4booksMaz Evans Pack x 4
- Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Early Readers Pack
3booksHis Dark Materials Trilogy
4booksLightning Girl Pack x 4
- You Are a Champion
30copiesCollins Primary Thesaurus x 30
30copiesCollins School Dictionary x 30
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
The Diary of a Killer Cat
6copiesOxford Primary Dictionary x6
- Tom Crean: Ice Man
- Boy Giant
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- Oxford Primary Dictionary
The Magic Finger
- Kensuke's Kingdom
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
Together We Can!