Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Lighthouse Keeper's Picnic
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Jun 2014||Available in pack|
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Oh yum! It’s time for a scrumptious seaside picnic made by the best cook in the world. Summer reading doesn’t come better (and this picture book is great for sharing, too). Imagine a small white cottage perched on the cliffs. A red-and-white lighthouse you can row to in a little boat each day. And lots of tasty treats to enjoy at the village picnic. Does that sound like bliss? It is – until the Lighthouse Keeper eats a bit too much…
- A hilarious classic from a best-loved series
- Problem-based story that really get kids thinking
- Fabulous seaside setting full of things to spot
- Beautifully illustrated in a bold, vibrant style
August 4th, 2008
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.