This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
So inspiring: the classic tale of a cold-hearted little toy rabbit who finally learns how to love. Beautiful, touch-your-soul storytelling by the author of The Tale of Despereaux. Edward Tulane is a toy rabbit who loves only himself and no one else; not even the little girl who adores him. Until, one day, he is lost… Falling overboard on a voyage from New York to London, Edward is forced to make a dangerous journey. Along the way, will he finally learn what it means to give and receive love?
- Winner of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- An epic and magical story of love, losing and finding
- Kate DiCamillo has twice won the coveted Newbery Medal
- Her bestselling books include The Tale of Despereaux
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesFantastic Mr Fox x 6
6copiesKensuke's Kingdom x 6
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- The Wolf Wilder
- Ancient Myths Collection Box Set (16 books)
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack F x 6
6copiesThe Demon Headmaster x 6
6copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 6
6copiesThe Iron Man x 6