This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
So inspiring: the classic tale of a cold-hearted little toy rabbit who finally learns how to love. Beautiful, touch-your-soul storytelling by the author of The Tale of Despereaux. Edward Tulane is a toy rabbit who loves only himself and no one else; not even the little girl who adores him. Until, one day, he is lost… Falling overboard on a voyage from New York to London, Edward is forced to make a dangerous journey. Along the way, will he finally learn what it means to give and receive love?
- Winner of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- An epic and magical story of love, losing and finding
- Kate DiCamillo has twice won the coveted Newbery Medal
- Her bestselling books include The Tale of Despereaux
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Wolf Wilder
30copiesThe Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane x 30
6copiesThe Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe x 6
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
6copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 6
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons
- Secrets of a Sun King
- The Chronicles of Narnia #2: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- Kensuke's Kingdom
- The Boy at the Back of the Class